Each year many alumni and friends take advantage of planned giving benefits. These arrangements provide opportunities to creatively and efficiently accomplish your charitable and personal goals.
Benefits of Planned Gifts:
- Save capital gains, income, and inheritance taxes
- Receive income for life at a competitive rate
- Honor a loved one
- Help extend God’s kingdom beyond your lifetime
Most Popular Planned Gifts:
- Charitable IRA rollover
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Including Johnson in your will or living trust. Alumni and friends can receive estate planning services at little or no cost through a special partnership with Financial Planning Ministry (FPM). For over 30 years, FPM has been helping Christians develop estate plans that honor God by providing for their families and helping extend his kingdom.
For more information about these options, our staff is always happy to talk to you and answer your questions.
Philip Eubanks, Associate Vice President for Stewardship and Planned Giving
7900 Johnson Dr
Knoxville, TN 37998
Alan Tison, Director of Advancement
Johnson University Florida
1011 Bill Beck Blvd.
Kissimmee, FL 34744