There are many careers available for students who graduate with a family studies degree! Here are just a few for you to explore.
- Social Work
- Employee Assistance or Food Assistance Programs
- Youth Development Programs
- Foster Care Programs
- Teen Pregnancy Services
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Job Training
- Family Ministry
- Crisis & Hotline Services
- Residential Treatment Programs
- Population Studies & Demographic Research
This degree also prepares students for graduate training in mental health and social service fields, including the graduate counseling program at Johnson University.