“The men of Issachar, who understood the times and knew what Israel should do” (1 Chronicles 12:32)
9:00 a.m. Introduction
9:15 a.m. Main Session – What’s “Next Kind” of Thinking?
9:50 a.m. Break
10:00 a.m. Main Session – What’s Next with Innovative Thinking?: Slaying Sacred Cows and Traditions
10:35 a.m. Break
10:45 a.m. Main Session – What’s Next in Thinking Forward?
11:20 a.m. CDF presentation
11:30 a.m. LUNCH
12:15 p.m. Elder Roundtable
1:00 p.m. Workshops
– What’s Next in Building A Generous Church (giving/stewardship)?
– What’s Next in Winning in Spiritual Warfare?
– Where Do Elders Come From?
1:45 p.m. Break
2:00 p.m. Workshops
– What’s Next in Reaching and Keeping the Next Generation of Christians?
– What’s Next in Cultivating Preacher/Elder Relationships?
– What’s Next in Assessing Church Health?
2:45 p.m. Break
3:00—3:30 p.m. Closing
Before January 1:
$75 five or more
After January 1:
$100 five or more
We welcome you to our campus! Click the links below for more information on accommodations.
Each of the hotels listed below offers a “Johnson rate” for JUTN guests. (Discounts only apply if you book directly with the local hotel and make your request at the time of booking.)