The Office of the Registrar maintains the official records of all current students and alumni at Johnson University. A summary of all coursework taken at Johnson University, including grades and GPA from each term, are recorded on an official academic transcript. Students may request an official or unofficial academic transcript either electronically through Parchment E-Transcripts or as paper copies through the USPS. Please follow the instructions below for each ordering option:
Electronic Transcripts – Cost: $3.00
- Click the “Order Records” Parchment symbol.
- If you have an existing account you may log in. If you have never created an account, select “new learner account” and fill in all information to create a Parchment account.
- Search for and add “Johnson University” as the school that you attended.
- Once signed into your account, select Johnson University and click “Order.”
- Follow the instructions to send your transcript to another educational institution, a business, an individual, or yourself. NOTE: Official transcripts must be sent directly to the receiving institution or individual.
- Follow all instructions, then finalize your order and send your transcript. Reminder, the cost is $3.00 for each transcript sent electronically.
- Please allow up to two business days for your request to be processed.
Paper Transcripts – Cost: Free
- Print a copy of the Transcript Request Form
- Complete the form, including what kind of transcript, how many, and the exact mailing address(es) of where to send them. Please include: To what person or institution they should be addressed.
- Sign the form at the bottom. No electronic signatures will be accepted.
- Scan and email or fax the form back to the Office of the Registrar.
- Please allow five to seven business days for your request to be processed. Expedited transcripts are only available by request and the student must pay for expedited shipping.
- All financial obligations to the University must be settled before a transcript is released. Please contact the Cashier or Student Accounts office to make a payment on your student account.
To deliver your completed form, or if you have questions, please contact:
Tennessee (Online) Campus Location: PW 209
Florida Campus Location: Chapman Center