The Empowered To Connect Conference presented by Show Hope, in collaboration with The Karyn Purvis Institute of Child Development at TCU and Empowered to Connect, is designed to help parents, caregivers, educators, ministry leaders, and professionals better understand how to create safe healing places for children and youth. The conference is specifically helpful for those who are caring for children who have experienced adverse childhood experiences, maltreatment, and loss.
We are excited to be able to offer you the ability to watch the Empowered to Connect Event from your home. You will be able to register for free to receive the event link to watch from now until May 31, 2020.
Please fill out the form HERE, and enter our location name, city, and state:
Johnson University Tennessee, Knoxville, TN
When asked for your registration code please enter our zip code of 37998.
Once you have registered you will receive the event link, password, and instructions. You can download the workbook HERE.
We highly encourage you to use the Empowered to Connect Conference Rewind app. Along with the ability to access digital versions of the resources we’re providing, the app allows you to connect with one another and form community across the country.
To download the app, follow these simple steps:
1) Open the app store on your smartphone or mobile device. Search “Attendify” and then download the app to your phone.
2) Open the Attendify app and search “Empowered to Connect Rewind” once downloaded.
3) Select the “Empowered to Connect Rewind,” and hit “Join.”
4) Create your user profile.
5) Enjoy the app! We hope you’ll take advantage of this informative tool.