Admissions/Financial Aid

If you believe you are eligible for educational benefits through your GI Bill or Tuition Assistance, please coordinate with your military education advisor or ESOs on receiving approval from installation commanders before applying to the institution.

Service Members Point of Contact

The University’s VA Certifying Official serves as the point of contact for service members relating to academic and financial advising. The VA Certifying Official works in the student financial services department and holds a dual role as financial aid counselor. The certifying official is familiar with many of the university services that provide academic counseling, financial aid counseling, job search support and other student support services offered. Service members may contact the VA Certifying Official with any of their questions regarding their education or financial assistance at Johnson University.