Alumni Fall Weekend is back for 2021! We’ll have an Alumni Class Day on Friday afternoon followed by a pre-game Fall Festival on Friday evening. We will enjoy cheering on our Johnson University Royals men’s basketball team as they take on Maryville University on Friday evening. Saturday morning will feature an excursion to The Island in Pigeon Forge for a meal at Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen and a ride on the Great Smoky Mountain Wheel.
Join us for these events, and click here for a more detailed schedule and online registration!
The schedule is subject to change.
FRIDAY, November 5
12:00 p.m. Registration and Alumni Luncheon (Gally Commons)
1:00-5:00 p.m. Learn OR Serve
- Alumni Class Day! – Attend a class with Johnson students – masks required (childcare available for 1st-6th grades)
- Alumni Service Project – Help International Disaster Emergency Services feed the hungry around the world! (PW Auditorium)
- Pack GAP (God Always Provides) meal kits to aid those who are suffering from hunger and malnutrition around the world
- 40 VOLUNTEERS NEEDED (20 per 2-hour packing shift) – Registration required
4:00 p.m. Disc Golf Open (Athletic and Recreation Complex Creekside Course; Registration Required)
5:00-7:30 p.m. Fall Festival at the Athletic and Recreation Complex
- “Waffley Good” food truck meal provided for FREE for registered alumni guests (Wafflewich entree, side, & drink). Non-alumni guests can purchase a food truck meal ticket for $10 or take advantage of food offerings in the Graham Center Café or Gally Commons.
- Inflatables for grade school kids (bounce house, 5 in 1 fun zone, football toss)
- Carnival games (provided by Johnson University student groups)
- Lawn games (ladder ball, corn hole, bucket ball, and more!)
7:00 p.m. Men’s basketball game vs Maryville University
Celebrate the hanging of the NCCAA DII National Champions banner
Free admission for Alumni Fall Weekend guests
SATURDAY, November 6
8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. – Excursion to The Island in Pigeon Forge
Meet there or ride in a JU van departing campus at 7:15 a.m.
$15 per person – Registration required
Childcare available on campus for 1st-6th grades
12:00-2:00 p.m. – Cookout lunch at the ARC (Free for all alumni and their families)
Inflatables for grade school kids (bounce house, 5 in 1 fun zone, football toss)
Lawn Games (ladder ball, corn hole, bucket ball, and more!)