Married & Non-Traditional Students

Each school year around 100 students take advantage of the flexible housing options available to adults over the age of 23 and married couples with or without children. These individuals and families experience the advantage of living in a supportive, close-knit community with access to campus amenities. Compare housing rates and view utility costs to request housing that meets your needs.

Married Students

Johnson University’s campus community welcomes married students and their families. Housing options include townhomes, apartments, duplexes, and mobile homes. Students with small children also have access to the Early Childhood Learning Center, Johnson’s on-campus pre-school.

  • Gateway Court and Garrett Way townhomes are designed for families with one or two children; each has two bedrooms and one-and-a-half baths.
  • Old Orchard Court three-bedroom duplex units are available for larger families with two or more children.
  • Old Orchard Court and Sunset Court mobile home units are designed for families with or without children; units come in two sizes (14x56 and 14x66) and vary in bedroom (2 to 3) and bath (1 to 2) size.
  • Bell Hall apartments are designed for families with no children; units vary in size from efficiency to two bedroom units.  See housing rates for all sizes.

Non-Traditional Students

Bell Hall Apartments are ideal for adults over the age of 23 and married students without children, containing one- or two-room efficiency apartments of varying sizes. Your electricity is included in the rental of these apartments. Other housing options include townhomes, apartments, duplexes, and mobile homes.

townhouse photo

apartment photo

Mobile Homes
mobile homes photo

duplex photo

ALL Non-Traditional student housing applicants are required to submit a $400 deposit with their housing application.

How to apply for Non-Traditional Student Housing

  • Apply for admission and be accepted to the University.
  • Complete the online Non-Traditional Housing Application
  • Pay the $400.00 required Non-Traditional Housing Damage Deposit

Email uses JavaScript to defend against SPAM.
You must enable JavaScript to contact me.
 for more information on how to find a home at Johnson University.