The Office of the Registrar maintains the official records of all current students and alumni at Johnson University. A summary of all coursework taken at Johnson University, including grades and GPA from each term, are recorded on an official academic transcript. Students may request an official or unofficial academic transcript by following the steps below.
- Print a copy of the transcript request form, found here.
- Complete the form, including what kind of transcript, how many, and the exact mailing address(es) of where to send them. Please include to what person or institution they should be addressed to.
- Sign the form at the bottom. No electronic signatures will be accepted, only handwritten signatures.
- Scan and email or fax the form back to the Office of the Registrar.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for your request to be processed. Expedited transcripts are only available by request and the student must pay for expedited shipping.
- All financial obligations to the University must be settled before a transcript is released. Please contact the Cashier or Student Accounts office to make a payment on your student account.
To deliver your completed form, or if you have questions, please contact:
Tennessee (Online & ExtendEd) Campus Location: PW 209
Florida Campus Location: Chapman Center