Ashley S. Johnson Minority Scholarship
Amount: $1,000 annually
The student must meet two of the following criteria:
- Minority student
- First-Generation college student
- Dependent of a single parent
- EFC of 3500 or less
In addition, the student must meet all of the applicable following criteria:
- Full-time degree-seeking student
- 2.5 or higher high school or college CGPA
How to Apply: Complete the FAFSA, Johnson Financial Aid Check-In, and contact the scholarship application.
Minority Student Teaching Scholarship
Amount: $1,200 per academic year up to a maximum of $4,800 for four years
- Sophomore, junior, or senior minority student pursuing a teaching degree
How to Apply: Complete the FAFSA, Johnson Financial Aid Check-In, and contact the Financial Aid Office.
Recipient will be selected by Teacher Education Committee