2019-2020 Program Cost
- 36 total credit hours ($575 per credit hour)
- Four semester cohort (10-12 candidates)
- Summer entrance
- Total tuition - $20,550
The cost of an Ed.S. from Johnson University is minimal based on other universities with maximum credentialing.
Other fees include:
- $25 Transcript Fee (for students new to Johnson)
- $200 General and Tech Fees ($100 fall term, $100 spring term)
- $165 Graduation Fee (at the end)
Tuition Management System
Education expenses are easier to pay when spread over convenient, monthly payments. The Monthly Payment Plan is offered in partnership with Tuition Management Systems, who works with over 700 schools and nearly 2 million families nationwide. The Monthly Payment Plan is an interest-free alternative to large annual or term payments. It is available for a small $35 per term enrollment fee.
Enrollment Options for TMS Payment Plan: