Johnson University has partnered with Forge to offer missional leadership concentrations for the online Ph.D. degree in connection with the Forge residency programs.
Forge exists to help nurture and resource the missional church. This joint effort includes a 9-12 month residency designed for missional-minded leaders who want to work on a degree and complete their residency at the same time.
Online PhD: Missional Leadership
The Missional Leadership Concentration for the online Ph.D. in Leadership Studies prepares qualified Christian nationals around the world for higher education and other organizational leadership within their cultural contexts.
The partnership with Forge and Johnson University provides the opportunity to complete a Ph.D. degree in 4–6 years including the Forge Residency. Features of the program include:
- 9-12 month residency for students to learn, apply, and research while working in a contextual, real-world environment
- 100% online courses that are concentrated over 7-week periods
- Bridging of theoretical knowledge with practical experience
- Two entry dates per year
- Networking opportunities with other scholars and professionals interested in missional leadership
- Affordable tuition
- Completion of a residency and Ph.D.
Learn more about the online Ph.D. in Leadership Studies.