Have you completed these application requirements?
- Application with application fee
- Commitment to the Johnson Lifestyle with Personal Statement of Faith
- One reference from a minister or church leader. A “church leader” may refer to any spiritual leader who can verify the applicant’s church involvement and Christian commitment. A second reference from an educator or employer may be required based on information in the application process.
- Transcripts from all schools/colleges attended
- ACT and/or SAT scores
- ACT code: 0742
- SAT code: 2167
Have you been accepted?
Congratulations on your acceptance to Johnson University Florida!
Join the Incoming Class of 2018 Facebook group to meet other students and to receive updates.
Now that you have been admitted…
Step 1: Check your Johnson University Email Account
- Important instructions and communication will be sent via your Johnson Email address from every department on campus. Watch for account information and login instructions to be sent within one week of your acceptance to the email address from your application file.
Step 2: Apply For Financial Aid
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) using the Johnson school code, 003495.
- Complete the Johnson Financial Aid Check-In. Sign up for the Work-Study Program during this Check-In process.
- Apply for any Institutional Aid Scholarships.
- If you need student loans, go to studentloans.gov to complete entrance counseling and the Master Promissory Note.
Step 3: Visit the Student Life tab on my.JohnsonU.edu to Complete Enrollment Forms
Step 4: Complete Registration Items