The White House

white house photoCompleted in 1890 by Ashley Johnson, founder of Johnson University, it is the oldest building on campus and is reserved for special guests of the President. The White House served as home to each sitting president until 2007 when it underwent a three year historical restoration. In 2010 The White House received the Greystone Award from Knox Heritage, a Knoxville organization dedicated to protecting and preserving structures and places in Knox County with historic or cultural significance.